Thursday 5 July 2012

Breastfeeding: epilogue

Well, at the ripe age of three and a half months our little guy decided that it's time to do something about his breast milk addiction, went cold turkey and since then little guy has been a formula baby.
Shame really, I did enjoy looking at that little guy's happy face when he was feeding.

But, he won't starve as he understands how many fun foods there are out there and eats solids like a big boy already. Oatmeal is a big hit even he has only started it yesterday.
I guess he'll survive without my milk.

Funny thing is that apparently it runs in my family that babies tend to stop breastfeeding around three-or-so months even if there were milk present.
Though in my family babies also tend to get the idea of solids really fast and require solids almost from birth. We have hungry genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment