Sunday 25 December 2011

Alive and well: 31st week!


I've just been extremely tired and lacking interest towards anything basically because my thyroid values plummeted again last month. It got so bad that I even got two weeks of sick leave because of it (and in here it is extremely difficult to get sick leave based on hypothyroidism). Also put the leave to good use and had otits (media) while at it...

On brighter side of things the Baby Pack arrived in the beginning of this month and just before Christmas I was granted maternity and parenting leaves and allowances, starting from 23rd of January.

It's actually funny that those customers to whom I have mentioned that I am leaving next month have been surprised to hear that I am pregnant... or rather tragicomic because by no means I look this big normally...

My waist is "only" +26cm to where it started from so one could imagine that they would notice at least something, noticing that they see me all the time (and my belly grows forward, it's not spreading elsewhere)...

Now that I have few days off I have finally started a project I've been planning since I got pregnant: I'm stitching Baby W. a play blanket using Ellen Maurer-Stroh's Zoo Baby Book motifs. I'm doing it one square at the time which means that it will be finished as a quilt.
I'll post progress pictures of it to public entries, but won't mention whose baby I am stitching it for...

No comments:

Post a Comment