Friday 21 October 2011

Things, they are a-changing... SECRETS!


The reason for my absence from online world is small, but still great.

The reason has made my thyroid values to drop, drop, drop, regardless that I take higher doses than ever before.

But it is all worth it. Thousand times worth it.

Only few people can see this post. You are the ones who I trust to keep your mouths shut everywhere else as this is still a secret in FB or in the forums I frequent(ed). And probably will remain one few months.

I got my best birthday present this July. Two days before my birthday.

Seven and half weeks later we saw someone so small, but still so beautiful...

And today, nine weeks later, was the day I had expected with excitement and dread. Because today the ultrasound told had the baby developed normally...

And the answer was: Yes! Baby Wonder is growing well, is actually few days ahead of weeks and all structures seem to be normal!


(I know, looks a lot like Alfred Hitchcock.)

14 years and 2½ months ago I was told by a professional that I could most likely never conceive naturally, if at all. One year and one month after thyroid medication I took a posivitive pregancy test for the first time in my life.

And they say miracles don't happen?

As I already mentioned, I trust all of you few to keep this between you and myself. I trust that this stays inside these protected entries until I decide otherwise. Probably it won't happen before our little miracle has born.

We are now 20+6 weeks. The Wonder Day is most likely somewhere between mid-February and mid-March.

Wlecome aboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment