Sunday 3 July 2011

Star Sampler WIP


I got stuck in a rut after I started "Star Sampler" (Stitch-A-Long by Periphaeria Designs) and haven't touched it since... before yesterday!


Nice progress I must say even it didn't feel much.

I have been under the weather for few days, mainly because my neck hurts and I am quite tired. GP thinks it's laryngitis, I think it's thyroiditis (in my opinion my thyroid wouldn't hurt if it was laryngitis), but we are none the wiser before Tuesday... which has meant that I haven't been stitching much.
I did stitch one sampler the other day, which I can't show as it's one of my designs, but didn't got much progress in it either. Wanted to stitch one corner tile, but made about half of it... but, hey, I can always share a material toss!

No comments:

Post a Comment