Friday 4 September 2009

Looking for "King Above"and "Stitcher's World" September 1995 issue. Also incl. new stash


I was piling my stacked away charts and magazines into keep/ don't keep piles and while I was browsing one of the magazines I found a design I want! (You know how it goes...)

The design in question should have been in "The Stitchery Magazine"'s August 1998 issue and is called "King Above (picture here).

While doing that I also noticed that there is one design in Stitcher's World Sept. 1995 issue and couldn't find it from eBay, so in case you have that particular issue or you see it somewhere I am here wanting to buy/ exchange it.

New stash

Honestly it just came out of the blue...

I had placed an order at Crafter's Market few weeks ago and had actually forgot the whole thing before my lovelies arrived yesterday:

Shepherding Companions - Share on Ovi

The best bit in this is, IMHO, that Once Upon A Time... was only $2.49 (~1,75€) whereas it seems to be anything from $7 to $21.20 everywhere else.

And my excuse this time is that all this stash shopping has been good for my mojo! I started my day by cataloging(sp?) my book/ booklet/ pattern stash (got about 40% done) and after that I have been *gasp* stitching my own *gasp* design.

Off to stitch some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment