Wednesday 22 April 2009

Ground Control to Major Tom, part II


Brother visited us day before yesterday and it seems that Her Highness is enjoying her life in there - after some time wondering where her boys are, so everything is good.

Yesterday was the seven week goal post and everything is still going swell between Him and me, and that makes me happy.
I haven't been on sick leave in six weeks, I have been able to drop my sertraline dose back to 50 mg (I had to up it because all the illnesses I had during winter), only allergy medication I am using at the moment is the nasal spray AND I have lost whopping seven kilos since he came.

All this even our financial situation is very stressful and even though I need to work as much possible (legally) - I actually offered to find a short-term job for the first period of my summer leave and he opposed, because I need to take care of my health and therefore enjoy my leave. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment