Tuesday 28 December 2004

Family related issues

So...

I thought that everything would be OK because my mom didn't get a mental stroke when she realised that her son-in-law candidate isn't "blonde European". Once again I noticed that it isn't wise to assume anything...

Problems came in the form of my father(I thought he'd be open-minded just because he is well-educated... How stupid of me.). I have to say that even I know that he is an a*****e (Sounds quite cruel, I know) he surprised me.

... oh, the amount of stereotypes and ignorance in him (and in his partner but I forgive her as I am not her daughter...). I'm still SO mad I can't even think straight.... Grr.. And for some reason, even I would like to repeat what he said it's difficult... His attitude bothers me... "I have nothing against foreigners but..." That 'but' is quite revealing...

He makes me sad. Because even I really can't say that I care about him he is still my father. Even he is idiot, even he made my (our lives) life miserable in past... No matter what, he's my father. Only genetic connection but... I just have this odd thought that my happiness matters something to my father. Apparently I was wrong.

For some reason every time when I start to believe that there's real alive human being inside of him he does something which destroys my foolish hallusinations...

No comments:

Post a Comment