Thursday 13 October 2005

Stash

I got parcel from my LNS. I've to say that I don't regret a bit that I spent almost 4 euros to one spool of floss.

... It's so shiny... my preciouss.....

Eh, where were I? Unfortunately other spool of those Rainbow Gallery's Petite Treasure Braids was out of stock so I've to wait for it. With some luck it gets here before I need it, but in case it doesn't I've some DMC's golden metallic which I can use (Though I think that RG's filament would be better as it's more flexible than DMC.).
In fact I should check some day what I haven't got from my LNS yet and make a list. Lately most things I've ordered have been out of stock... I order specialty items, but so?

Anyway, I'm ready for 'Topiary Sampler' SAL's lift-off in Friday. Got my linen, new gold plated needles and most of the flosses. I'm happy now - and broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment