Saturday 22 October 2005

Beads on the run.

I noticed that I've lost other bag of beads from my 'Icy Snowflake' kit. I could order more of them, but I'm quite sure that I'll find that little baggie when I get those beads. And it'd mean ordering about 6 euros worth of beads just to get few. Of course it'd grow my stash, but currently I just can't afford... because I know what happens if I go to LNS' site: "I need this and that and and and...

Today.

I'm really in Hello Kitty mood so after I've drank my coffee I'll work on it again. I may even be able to finish it today. It'd be great. Then there would be only some more sewing and I'd be free.

I don't dislike that design, but I dislike all that white (Am I repetitive or am I repetitive?). I'm just wondering will I ever do that 'Forest Fairy' kitty for myself like I've planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment