Tuesday 25 October 2005

Hoop.

I'm shocked. I use hoop with 'Devil Bear' and... I like it. But I can't help being worried about hoop marks... Though it'd be pain to do this without hoop or frame of any kind. I tried and my hands got tired very quickly. Apparently it has to do with weight of that canvas.
I've spend this day stitching and frogging, stitching and frogging... there's one part of that linen which just didn't wanted to be stitched correctly. Now it seems that I won that fight.

DB's WIP pics.

Hunger.

21 hours without eating anything. Why? Because I wasn't hungry. In fact I'm still not hungry, but I had to eat something because my head is hurting. (Something... two rice cakes.) Once again, I should eat more, but if I'm not hungry I just can't remember...

Funny thing is that week before my periods and during them I ate more or less normally. So, apparently it's hormonal, but what has changed?

SEBE.

I got my bookmark today, and it's so great. Thank you Lynne.

Presented here with it's current 'location' (Douglas Adams' "Mostly Harmless").

No comments:

Post a Comment