Sunday 9 October 2005

G'night.

Here I am, blogging in the middle of the night. Great.

'Silhouettes'.

I should write to either moderator of exchange forum and ask about that SAL organizing thingy.

Yes, I opened my big mouth and promised to organize 'Silhouettes' SAL.
It doesn't take that much my time nor I have to work very much for it, but I've to commit to that project for at least 6 months, maybe even 8 - depends on how long is stitching time between patterns.
It has to be at least 6 weeks, that gap, and as there's other SAL going on at the same time in same board AND I'm already signed myself to it so it really needs to be fixed a bit. 15th of January would be good day for an official start as it'd be in between topiary SAL's second and third part.

SALs and WIPs.

I added sections for my WIPs and SALs to the sidebar, maybe they make it bit easier to follow what I'm talking of.

No comments:

Post a Comment