Wednesday 22 August 2007

I'm such a sucker...


I know I shouldn't get any more obligations due time constraints and anyway I did sign-up for another charity square, this time for a little boy callen Caydon who lost his mother in a car accident and also got badly injured himself.
The quilt could use some more stitchers so if you are interested check here for more info.

The course

Two more hours to my day, the course is only 6h/ day excluding the "training" periods (altogether 52 working days) and as it's quite close to me commuting doesn't take too long.
And, the thing I had completely forgot: SII pays me more per day because I am on the course - though I'm not sure am I allowed to keep the 8 more euros/ day as an inspirational income, noticing that my allowances are paid by the government and the city... at least I can hope, it would be great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment