Wednesday 2 July 2008


Fun, fun. I have a summer flu and I have a job interview tomorrow. Luckily my only symptoms are increased body temperature, problems sleeping, muscle pains, nausea and upset stomach (do I sound overly positive or something?)- now that I increased my cortisone dose and my lungs aren't freaking out.

The mania is quite well in control, though I did shop some DVDs when bits_2_whole was ordering some stuff from one store - my excuse is that I need all that splattery goodness (I have coming such comforting movies as Saw, Battle Royale, Omen box (i.e. all the movies) etc.) and I "had" to order English Roses (and one other design to justify the postages *ahem*). (Here's to hoping that I actually get it.)

I also performed a drastic act yesterday: I marked all my unread feeds read. It has been over two months since I had energy to read anyone's blog etc. so I thought it's less stress for me this way, to start anew. (Leena, I did snatch the images from your blog though.)

And I am still ever so impressed with my host. I had yet anoter script problem after my account was moved to new server and my host fixed it in half an hour - at 1:00 (am)!

No comments:

Post a Comment