Wednesday 12 September 2007

Peek-A-Boo


© O.Peri

I should pat myself on the back: I have studied 16 pages of Hebrew today. And I really am able to read it, I just need some serious vocabulary rehearsal - and I still need to study the rest eight pages (to get where we are starting from (approximately)) - but you can't (or maybe you can) imagine the sense of relief I had when I sat on the train on my way home and realised that I can read Hebrew, I really can, and that I do still remember the vocabulary rather well.

I have actually surprised myself today. In addition of studying I managed to tidy up my bedroom (it was a mess when I started with it), take two hour nap and I planned to do a pile of laundry... but my knee has been acting today which has lead to back pain (because I try to protect the knee) which meant that I decided that it's better to leave it to some other day.
What worries me with the pain is that I don't have the slightest idea of its origin - one possibility is that the cold I had has developed to something way bigger, uglier and meaner.

And, I got a promotion... not such you may imagine, but I became higher level moderator on one forum - less than a year after they "hired" me.
But then, I am a sucker for that kind of stuff.

I should get to bed, but I think that I can stitch few stitches to the Halloween Exchange thingy before I call it off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment