Tuesday 7 November 2006

Fobbity fob

This post was meant to be worrying over my fob, but I just got email from Veronica that it has finally arrived and she loves it!
I'm over the moon because that fob was my first over one project (first started, second one to finish as I stitched Jenna's biscornu meanwhile) and, even I say so myself, it turned out beautiful! I let you to judge (last picture includes goodies I sent to her, as you noticed):

              

Technical details:

  • Design: a freebie by Ellen Maurer-Stroh. Actually it's a pincushion, but I though it'd do lovely fob when stitched over one.
  • Fabric: 28 count Pewter Lugana.
  • Floss: DMC Variations 4210.
  • Cord: DMC Variations 4210 and DMC Antique Effects E3685.
  • Other:
    • over one with one strand of floss.
    • contains one baht (I brought some coins from Thailand just for fob making *cough*...), for weight.
    • Design is slightly altered.
    • Its size is, if I recall correctly, about 5x5 cm.

No comments:

Post a Comment