Monday 27 March 2006

Lack of motivation?

It's spring and that time when people apply for educational institutions. I don't know what has gone into me, but at this very moment I just don't know what I want to be when I grow up. To be realistic, I do know, but I'm not sure... And I think it has to do with this I want to get out of this country, and I want it now! feeling I've been having for some time.

So, law is still what interests me, but to be honest, if I get Finnish education in that area I've to specialize on international law if I want to have any sort of realistic possibilities to get employed in anywhere else...
Then, IT would be one possibility with relatively good possibilities to be employed in case I run away from here. But I've seen what it has brought to bits_2_whole; she's still unemployed, ~1½ years after her graduation. (Ok, one reason for it is 'area' she's specialized for, but anyway...)
Business Administration, why not? I'm greedy b****rd. But then...

Ah, decisions, decisions... and I should make them now, which doesn't make it any easier as I don't want to end up having another degree I don't have any use for. Nor any passion towards it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment